Celpip Writing Email: Ending/ Sign off phrases

Celpip Writing Email: Ending/ Sign off phrases




 1. INFORMAL EMAIL (Friend/Family)


Ending Sentences (Use one)


1. Can't wait to hear back from you!



2. Let me know what you think.



3. Hope to hear from you soon!



4. Keep me posted!



5. I'm really looking forward to your reply.



6. Thanks again for everything!



7. I really hope you can make it.



8. Fingers crossed everything works out!



9. Take your time, but don't forget to reply!



10. I'm excited to hear your thoughts.



11. Hopefully we'll catch up soon!



12. Let me know if you need anything from me.



13. I know you'll make the right decision.



14. Thanks for always being there.



15. Looking forward to seeing you soon.



16. Hope everything goes well!



17. Have an amazing week ahead!



18. I appreciate your help.



19. Talk to you soon!



20. Stay safe and take care!




Sign-offs


Cheers,


Take care,


Best,


Best wishes,


Lots of love,


Love,


See you soon,


Talk soon,


Catch you later,


Warmly,


Take it easy,


All the best,



With love,


See you,



---


2. SEMI-FORMAL EMAIL (Neighbour, Teacher, Colleague, Club)


Ending Sentences


1. Thank you for your time and consideration.



2. I look forward to your response.



3. Please let me know if you need any further information.



4. I appreciate your assistance.



5. I hope to hear from you soon.



6. Thank you for your understanding.



7. I would appreciate your feedback.



8. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.



9. I hope we can resolve this soon.



10. Thank you once again for your support.



11. I look forward to working with you.



12. I truly appreciate your cooperation.



13. Thank you for considering my request.



14. I hope everything goes smoothly.



15. I would be grateful for your reply.



16. Thank you for your valuable time.



17. I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter.



18. I hope we can stay in touch.



19. Wishing you continued success.



20. I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.




Sign-offs


Best regards,


Kind regards,


Warm regards,


With appreciation,


Many thanks,


Best wishes,


Regards,


Respectfully,


Warm wishes,


With thanks,



---


3. FORMAL EMAIL (Manager, Company, Government, University)


Ending Sentences


1. Thank you for considering my request.



2. I would greatly appreciate your prompt response.



3. I look forward to your favourable reply.



4. Thank you for your time and attention.



5. Please let me know if any additional information is required.



6. I appreciate your consideration.



7. I hope this matter can be resolved at your earliest convenience.



8. Thank you for reviewing my request.



9. I would be grateful for your assistance.



10. I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter.



11. I trust you will consider my request carefully.



12. I look forward to hearing from you soon.



13. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.



14. I sincerely appreciate your understanding.



15. I hope for a positive resolution.



16. I appreciate your valuable time.



17. Please feel free to contact me if further clarification is needed.



18. I look forward to your response.



19. Thank you for your continued support.



20. I remain hopeful that my request will be considered.




Sign-offs


Yours sincerely,


Yours faithfully,


Respectfully,


With appreciation,


Respectfully yours,

Cordially,


Thank you,



---


CLB 12 Native Combinations


Informal


Hope to hear from you soon. Take care,


Can't wait to hear from you! Cheers,


Keep me posted! Talk soon,


Let me know what you think. Best,


Thanks again! Catch you later,



Semi-formal


Thank you for your understanding. Kind regards,


I appreciate your assistance. Best regards,


I look forward to your response. Warm regards,


Thank you for your time. Sincerely,


I would appreciate your feedback. Regards,



Formal


Thank you for considering my request. Yours sincerely,


I would appreciate your prompt response. Yours faithfully,


I look forward to your favourable reply. Sincerely,


Thank you for your time and attention. Best regards,


Please let me know if further information is required. Kind regards,



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

13-15 CELPIP 2026 COMPLETE REVISION & CHEAT SHEET

CELPIP PREDICTION 17–19 JULY 2026

CELPIP Writing EMAIL FORMULA