35 CLB 12 request email opening Phrases
35 CLB 12 request email opening Phrases
16.
I would like to enquire whether it would be possible to...
Example: I would like to enquire whether it would be possible to postpone my interview.
---
17.
I would appreciate the opportunity to...
Example: I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this matter with you.
---
18.
I hope you will consider my request for...
Example: I hope you will consider my request for flexible working hours.
---
19.
I am writing to enquire about the possibility of...
Example: I am writing to enquire about the possibility of transferring to another branch.
---
20.
Would you be willing to...
Example: Would you be willing to write a reference letter for me?
---
21.
I am hoping you might be able to...
Example: I am hoping you might be able to reserve a place for me.
---
22.
I would appreciate any assistance you can provide regarding...
Example: I would appreciate any assistance you can provide regarding my scholarship application.
---
23.
I am writing to request further information about...
Example: I am writing to request further information about the training programme.
---
24.
May I ask whether it would be possible to...
Example: May I ask whether it would be possible to change my appointment?
---
25.
I would appreciate your consideration of my request to...
Example: I would appreciate your consideration of my request to work remotely.
---
26.
I am writing in the hope of obtaining...
Example: I am writing in the hope of obtaining financial assistance.
---
27.
I would value your support in...
Example: I would value your support in organising this event.
---
28.
I would like to seek your advice on...
Example: I would like to seek your advice on selecting the most suitable course.
---
29.
Your assistance with this matter would be greatly appreciated.
Example: Your assistance with this matter would be greatly appreciated.
---
30.
If possible, I would like to request...
Example: If possible, I would like to request a room upgrade.
---
31.
Allow me to respectfully seek your assistance in...
Example: Allow me to respectfully seek your assistance in arranging alternative accommodation.
---
32.
I would like to explore the possibility of...
Example: I would like to explore the possibility of changing my work schedule.
---
33.
I am writing to see if an exception could be made regarding...
Example: I am writing to see if an exception could be made regarding the submission deadline.
---
34.
It would mean a great deal to me if you could...
Example: It would mean a great deal to me if you could provide a recommendation letter.
---
35.
I would like to respectfully enquire whether...
Example: I would like to respectfully enquire whether additional funding is available.
---
36.
I hope my request will receive your favourable consideration.
Example: I hope my request will receive your favourable consideration for a schedule adjustment.
---
37.
I would be honoured if you could consider...
Example: I would be honoured if you could consider inviting me to the event.
---
38.
I am writing to ask whether there is any opportunity to...
Example: I am writing to ask whether there is any opportunity to join your internship programme.
---
39.
With your permission, I would like to...
Example: With your permission, I would like to attend the conference.
---
40.
I trust you will give thoughtful consideration to my request to...
Example: I trust you will give thoughtful consideration to my request to extend the deadline.
---
41.
I would be sincerely grateful for the opportunity to...
Example: I would be sincerely grateful for the opportunity to present my proposal.
---
42.
May I respectfully enquire if...
Example: May I respectfully enquire if late registration is still available?
---
43.
I hope it may be possible for you to...
Example: I hope it may be possible for you to reconsider my application.
---
44.
I am writing to ask for your favourable consideration regarding...
Example: I am writing to ask for your favourable consideration regarding my transfer request.
---
45.
I would be thankful for any support you can offer concerning...
Example: I would be thankful for any support you can offer concerning my visa application.
---
46.
I am reaching out in the hope of receiving your approval for...
Example: I am reaching out in the hope of receiving your approval for additional leave.
---
47.
I would welcome the opportunity to request...
Example: I would welcome the opportunity to request a meeting with you.
---
48.
I am writing to determine whether I may...
Example: I am writing to determine whether I may submit my assignment electronically.
---
49.
Your favourable response to this request would be greatly appreciated.
Example: Your favourable response to this request would be greatly appreciated.
---
50.
I sincerely hope you will be able to accommodate this request.
Example: I sincerely hope you will be able to accommodate this request at your earliest convenience.
---
CLB 12 Synonyms for request
request, seek, ask for, enquire about, inquire about, appeal for, apply for, obtain, secure, pursue, submit an application for, seek approval for, seek permission for, seek assistance with, seek guidance on, seek clarification regarding, ask whether, approach someone regarding, consult someone about, explore the possibility of, request consideration for, submit a proposal for, ask in relation to, request access to, obtain authorisation for, petition for (formal), make an enquiry about, call upon someone to assist, invite consideration of, put forward a request for.

Comments
Post a Comment